Hippocampo-prefrontal cortex pathway: Anatomical and electrophysiological characteristics
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: The Nature of Hippcampal-Cortical Interaction: Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 411–419, 2000
How to Cite
Thierry, A.-M., Gioanni, Y., Dégénétais, E. and Glowinski, J. (2000), Hippocampo-prefrontal cortex pathway: Anatomical and electrophysiological characteristics. Hippocampus, 10: 411–419. doi: 10.1002/1098-1063(2000)10:4<411::AID-HIPO7>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2000
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2000
- Institut National de la Recherche Médicale
- Ministère de l'Enseignment Supérieur et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!