Special Section: The Nature Of Bulimia Nervosa
Is bulimia nervosa a heterogeneous disorder? Lessons from the history of medicine
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 155–166, March 1988
How to Cite
Pope, H. G. and Hudson, J. I. (1988), Is bulimia nervosa a heterogeneous disorder? Lessons from the history of medicine. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 7: 155–166. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(198803)7:2<155::AID-EAT2260070202>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!