Body image disturbance: Time to abandon the concept for eating disorders?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 15–30, January 1991
How to Cite
Hsu, L. K. G. and Sobkiewicz, T. A. (1991), Body image disturbance: Time to abandon the concept for eating disorders?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 10: 15–30. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(199101)10:1<15::AID-EAT2260100103>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1989
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH39118, MH43916
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD24777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!