Eating attitudes among adolescent anorexia nervosa patients and normal subjects in former west and east Berlin: A transcultural comparison
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 281–289, November 1992
How to Cite
Neumärker, U., Oudeck, U., Neumärker, K.-J., Vollrath, M. and Steinhausen, H.-C. (1992), Eating attitudes among adolescent anorexia nervosa patients and normal subjects in former west and east Berlin: A transcultural comparison. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 12: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(199211)12:3<281::AID-EAT2260120308>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!