This research was part of a doctoral dissertation by the first author to the University of California, Berkeley, in partial fulfillment of the Dr.P.H. degree in Behavioral Sciences.
Binge eating in females: A population-based investigation†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 365–373, December 1992
How to Cite
Bruce, B. and Agras, W. S. (1992), Binge eating in females: A population-based investigation. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 12: 365–373. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(199212)12:4<365::AID-EAT2260120404>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!