Hypophosphatemia secondary to oral refeeding in anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 181–187, September 2000
How to Cite
Fisher, M., Simpser, E. and Schneider, M. (2000), Hypophosphatemia secondary to oral refeeding in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 28: 181–187. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(200009)28:2<181::AID-EAT7>3.0.CO;2-K
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2000
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!