Assessment of macronutrient and micronutrient intake in women with anorexia nervosa
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 284–292, November 2000
How to Cite
Hadigan, C. M., Anderson, E. J., Miller, K. K., Hubbard, J. L., Herzog, D. B., Klibanski, A. and Grinspoon, S. K. (2000), Assessment of macronutrient and micronutrient intake in women with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 28: 284–292. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(200011)28:3<284::AID-EAT5>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1999
- NIH. Grant Numbers: M01-RR-01066, T32-DK07703, R01-DK-52625, R01-MH-38333
- the Rubenstein Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!