Ice-cream consumption, tendency toward overeating, and personality
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 460–464, December 2000
How to Cite
van Strien, T. (2000), Ice-cream consumption, tendency toward overeating, and personality. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 28: 460–464. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(200012)28:4<460::AID-EAT16>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!