Comparison of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa in a community sample
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 157–165, March 2001
How to Cite
Striegel-Moore, R. H., Cachelin, F. M., Dohm, F.-A., Pike, K. M., Wilfley, D. E. and Fairburn, C. G. (2001), Comparison of binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa in a community sample. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 29: 157–165. doi: 10.1002/1098-108X(200103)29:2<157::AID-EAT1005>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2000
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: 1R01MH52348-01A1
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- the office for Research on Women's Health (NIH)
- Principal Fellowship from the Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 046386
- the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Grant Number: 84R-2459-HPE
- the Center's Foundations Fund for Research in Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!