Recurrent chromosome alterations in hepatocellular carcinoma detected by comparative genomic hybridization
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 110–116, October 2000
How to Cite
Guan, X.-Y., Fang, Y., Sham, J. S.T., Kwong, D. L.W., Zhang, Y., Liang, Q., Li, H., Zhou, H. and Trent, J. M. (2000), Recurrent chromosome alterations in hepatocellular carcinoma detected by comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 29: 110–116. doi: 10.1002/1098-2264(2000)9999:9999<::AID-GCC1022>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2000
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2000
- Leung Kwok Tze Foundation
- Chinese National Outstanding Young Scientist Award. Grant Number: 39825511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!