Variance components analysis for pedigree-based censored survival data using generalized linear mixed models (GLMMs) and Gibbs sampling in BUGS
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 127–148, September 2000
How to Cite
Scurrah, K. J., Palmer, L. J. and Burton, P. R. (2000), Variance components analysis for pedigree-based censored survival data using generalized linear mixed models (GLMMs) and Gibbs sampling in BUGS. Genet. Epidemiol., 19: 127–148. doi: 10.1002/1098-2272(200009)19:2<127::AID-GEPI2>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 1999
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 96/3209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!