Serum cortisol, testosterone, and testosterone-binding globulin responses to competitive fighting in human males
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 215–224, 1981
How to Cite
Elias, M. (1981), Serum cortisol, testosterone, and testosterone-binding globulin responses to competitive fighting in human males. Aggr. Behav., 7: 215–224. doi: 10.1002/1098-2337(1981)7:3<215::AID-AB2480070305>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!