Primary seed shadow generated by gibbons in the rain forests of Barito Ulu, central Borneo
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 13–29, September 2000
How to Cite
McConkey, K. R. (2000), Primary seed shadow generated by gibbons in the rain forests of Barito Ulu, central Borneo. Am. J. Primatol., 52: 13–29. doi: 10.1002/1098-2345(200009)52:1<13::AID-AJP2>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2000
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 1999
- New Zealand Embassy, Jakarta
- New Zealand Federation of University Women
- Cambridge Commonwealth Trust
- Leakey Foundation
- Selwyn College, University at Cambridge
- Cambridge University Board of Graduate Studies
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- Sophie Danforth Conservation Biology Fund of the Roger Williams Park Zoo and Rhode Island Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!