“Doing the lesson” or “doing science”: Argument in high school genetics
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 757–792, November 2000
How to Cite
Jiménez-Aleixandre, M. P., Bugallo Rodríguez, A. and Duschl, R. A. (2000), “Doing the lesson” or “doing science”: Argument in high school genetics. Sci. Ed., 84: 757–792. doi: 10.1002/1098-237X(200011)84:6<757::AID-SCE5>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2000
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1998
- the Spanish Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica (DGICYT). Grant Number: PB 94-0629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!