Quantitation of striatal and extrastriatal D-2 dopamine receptors using PET imaging of [18F]fallypride in nonhuman primates
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 71–79, October 2000
How to Cite
Christian, B. T., Narayanan, T. K., Shi, B. and Mukherjee, J. (2000), Quantitation of striatal and extrastriatal D-2 dopamine receptors using PET imaging of [18F]fallypride in nonhuman primates. Synapse, 38: 71–79. doi: 10.1002/1098-2396(200010)38:1<71::AID-SYN8>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1999
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-98ER62540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!