Imaging of dopamine transporters with [123I]FP-CIT SPECT does not suggest a significant effect of age on the symptomatic threshold of disease in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 101–108, February 2001
How to Cite
Booij, J., Bergmans, P., Winogrodzka, A., Speelman, J. D. and Wolters, E. Ch. (2001), Imaging of dopamine transporters with [123I]FP-CIT SPECT does not suggest a significant effect of age on the symptomatic threshold of disease in Parkinson's disease. Synapse, 39: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/1098-2396(200102)39:2<101::AID-SYN1>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2000
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!