Distribution of serotonin 5-HT2A receptors in afferents of the rat striatum
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 297–304, 15 March 2001
How to Cite
Bubser, M., Backstrom, J. R., Sanders-Bush, E., Roth, B. L. and Deutch, A. Y. (2001), Distribution of serotonin 5-HT2A receptors in afferents of the rat striatum. Synapse, 39: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/1098-2396(20010315)39:4<297::AID-SYN1012>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2000
- National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence at Vanderbilt University
- NARSAD Young Investigator awards
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH45124, MH57995, MH 34001, MH57635, KO2 MH001366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!