The quality of life of African American women with breast cancer
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 449–460, December 1999
How to Cite
Northouse, L. L., Caffey, M., Deichelbohrer, L., Schmidt, L., Guziatek-Trojniak, L., West, S., Kershaw, T. and Mood, D. (1999), The quality of life of African American women with breast cancer. Res. Nurs. Health, 22: 449–460. doi: 10.1002/1098-240X(199912)22:6<449::AID-NUR3>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2000
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1998
- Dean's Discretionary Fund
- Small Project Grant from Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.