Impacts of riparian vegetation on hydrological processes
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Linking Hydrology and Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 16-17, pages 2959–2976, November - 15 December 2000
How to Cite
Tabacchi, E., Lambs, L., Guilloy, H., Planty-Tabacchi, A.-M., Muller, E. and Décamps, H. (2000), Impacts of riparian vegetation on hydrological processes. Hydrol. Process., 14: 2959–2976. doi: 10.1002/1099-1085(200011/12)14:16/17<2959::AID-HYP129>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!