The validity of the Hamilton and Montgomery-Åsberg depression rating scales as screening and diagnostic tools for depression in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 644–649, July 2000
How to Cite
Leentjens, A. F. G., Verhey, F. R. J., Lousberg, R., Spitsbergen, H. and Wilmink, F. W. (2000), The validity of the Hamilton and Montgomery-Åsberg depression rating scales as screening and diagnostic tools for depression in Parkinson's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 15: 644–649. doi: 10.1002/1099-1166(200007)15:7<644::AID-GPS167>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2000
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.