Bioarchaeological inferences from a Neolithic ossuary from Alepotrypa Cave, Diros, Greece
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 210–228, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Papathanasiou, A., Spencer Larsen, C. and Norr, L. (2000), Bioarchaeological inferences from a Neolithic ossuary from Alepotrypa Cave, Diros, Greece. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 10: 210–228. doi: 10.1002/1099-1212(200005/06)10:3<210::AID-OA523>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!