Multicultural societies: making sense of new environments and identities
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Social Changes in Globalised Societies and the Redefinition of Indentities: Social Psychological Perspectives
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 343–354, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Chryssochoou, X. (2000), Multicultural societies: making sense of new environments and identities. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 10: 343–354. doi: 10.1002/1099-1298(200009/10)10:5<343::AID-CASP593>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2000
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!