Opening the black box: an experimental investigation of the mediating effects of trust and value congruence on transformational and transactional leadership
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 949–964, December 2000
How to Cite
Jung, D. I. and Avolio, B. J. (2000), Opening the black box: an experimental investigation of the mediating effects of trust and value congruence on transformational and transactional leadership. J. Organiz. Behav., 21: 949–964. doi: 10.1002/1099-1379(200012)21:8<949::AID-JOB64>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!