Ice-core palaeoclimate records in tropical South America since the Last Glacial Maximum
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: Quaternary Climate Change and South America
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 377–394, May 2000
How to Cite
Thompson, L. G., Mosley-Thompson, E. and Henderson, K. A. (2000), Ice-core palaeoclimate records in tropical South America since the Last Glacial Maximum. J. Quaternary Sci., 15: 377–394. doi: 10.1002/1099-1417(200005)15:4<377::AID-JQS542>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1999
- National Science Foundation (USA). Grant Number: ATM89-16635
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA16RC0525-01, NA76GP0025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!