Mid-Holocene environmental changes in the Bay of Skaill, Mainland Orkney, Scotland: an integrated geomorphological, sedimentological and stratigraphical study
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 509–528, July 2000
How to Cite
Leinert, A. C. d. l. V., Keen, D. H., Jones, R. L., Wells, J. M. and Smith, D. E. (2000), Mid-Holocene environmental changes in the Bay of Skaill, Mainland Orkney, Scotland: an integrated geomorphological, sedimentological and stratigraphical study. J. Quaternary Sci., 15: 509–528. doi: 10.1002/1099-1417(200007)15:5<509::AID-JQS529>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1999
- European Union. Grant Number: EV5V CT92 0175
- Centre for Quaternary Science, Coventry University
- Historic Scotland
- National Museums of Scotland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!