Couples dealing with cancer: role and gender differences regarding psychological distress and quality of life
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 232–242, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Hagedoorn, M., Buunk, B. P., Kuijer, R. G., Wobbes, T. and Sanderman, R. (2000), Couples dealing with cancer: role and gender differences regarding psychological distress and quality of life. Psycho-Oncology, 9: 232–242. doi: 10.1002/1099-1611(200005/06)9:3<232::AID-PON458>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1999
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: RUG 94-731
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.