The first draft of this paper was prepared at the Department of Industrial Engineering, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
Developing a systemic model for the evaluation of conflicts*
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 493–512, November/December 2000
How to Cite
Pinzón, L. and Midgley, G. (2000), Developing a systemic model for the evaluation of conflicts. Syst. Res., 17: 493–512. doi: 10.1002/1099-1743(200011/12)17:6<493::AID-SRES334>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2000
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!