Fatty Acid Hydroperoxide Lyase: A Plant Cytochrome P450 Enzyme Involved in Wound Healing and Pest Resistance
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 2, Issue 7-8, pages 494–504, August 3, 2001
How to Cite
Noordermeer, M. A., Veldink, G. A. and Vliegenthart, J. F. G. (2001), Fatty Acid Hydroperoxide Lyase: A Plant Cytochrome P450 Enzyme Involved in Wound Healing and Pest Resistance. ChemBioChem, 2: 494–504. doi: 10.1002/1439-7633(20010803)2:7/8<494::AID-CBIC494>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!