Inducing Single-Molecule Chemical Reactions with a UHV-STM: A New Dimension for Nano-Science and Technology
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
© 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 361–366, June 18, 2001
How to Cite
Hla, S.-W., Meyer, G. and Rieder, K.-H. (2001), Inducing Single-Molecule Chemical Reactions with a UHV-STM: A New Dimension for Nano-Science and Technology. ChemPhysChem, 2: 361–366. doi: 10.1002/1439-7641(20010618)2:6<361::AID-CPHC361>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!