Absorbable suture materials for primary repair of episiotomy and second degree tears
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kettle C, Dowswell T, Ismail KMK. Absorbable suture materials for primary repair of episiotomy and second degree tears. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD000006. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000006.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1A MIXED METHODS STUDY TO EXPLORE WOMEN AND CLINICAN’S RESPONSE TO PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH SUTURING SECOND DEGREE PERINEAL TEARS AND EPISIOTOMIES [PRAISE], Midwifery, 2015,, , , , ,
- 2A qualitative study exploring women's personal experiences of their perineum after childbirth: Expectations, reality and returning to normality, Midwifery, 2012, 28, 5, e712,
- 3How good are we at implementing evidence to support the management of birth related perineal trauma? A UK wide survey of midwifery practice, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2012, 12, 1, 57, , , , , ,
- 5Evidence based midwifery practice: Take care to ‘mind the gap’, Midwifery, 2011, 27, 5, 569,
- You have free access to this content6