Anti-D administration after childbirth for preventing Rhesus alloimmunisation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 21 APR 1997
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Crowther CA, Middleton P. Anti-D administration after childbirth for preventing Rhesus alloimmunisation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1997, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD000021. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000021.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 APR 1997
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development of quality of care indicators from systematic reviews: the case of hospital delivery, Implementation Science, 2013, 8, 1, 42, , , , , , ,
- 2Selecting participants that raise a clinical trial’s population attributable fraction can increase the treatment effect within the trial and reduce the required sample size, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2011, 64, 8, 893, ,
- 3Comparative pharmacokinetics of liquid and lyophilized formulations of IV RhIG immune globulin, Biologicals, 2008, 36, 4, 256, , ,