Magnesium sulphate and other anticonvulsants for women with pre-eclampsia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Duley L, Gülmezoglu AM, Henderson-Smart DJ, Chou D. Magnesium sulphate and other anticonvulsants for women with pre-eclampsia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD000025. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000025.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Magnesium: The Neglected Electrolyte? A Clinical Review, Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 2014, 05, 07, 762, , ,
- 2Development of quality of care indicators from systematic reviews: the case of hospital delivery, Implementation Science, 2013, 8, 1, 42, , , , , , ,
- 3Obstetric Toxicology, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2012, 30, 4, 977, ,
- 4Perioperative Management of Pheochromocytoma: Focus on Magnesium, Clevidipine, and Vasopressin, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2012, 26, 3, 526, ,