Antibiotics for gonorrhoea in pregnancy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brocklehurst P. Antibiotics for gonorrhoea in pregnancy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD000098. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000098.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 APR 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 1Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Antibiotic and Chemotherapy, 2010,, ,
- 3Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections in Women, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2008, 22, 4, 665, ,
- 4Bacterial vaginosis, the inflammatory response and the risk of preterm birth: a role for genetic epidemiology in the prevention of preterm birth, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004, 190, 6, 1509, , , ,
- 5Infection and prematurity and the role of preventive strategies, Seminars in Neonatology, 2002, 7, 4, 259, , , ,