Magnesium sulphate versus phenytoin for eclampsia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Duley L, Henderson-Smart DJ, Chou D. Magnesium sulphate versus phenytoin for eclampsia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD000128. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000128.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diuretics vs. placebo for postpartum blood pressure control in preeclampsia (DIUPRE): a randomized clinical trial, Reproductive Health, 2015, 12, 1, , , ,
- 2Pharmacotherapy for Status Epilepticus, Drugs, 2015, 75, 13, 1499, , , ,
- 3The use of magnesium sulfate for women with severe preeclampsia or eclampsia diagnosed during the postpartum period, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2015, 28, 18, 2207, ,
- 4Development of quality of care indicators from systematic reviews: the case of hospital delivery, Implementation Science, 2013, 8, 1, 42, , , , , , ,