This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (9 FEB 2015)
Interventions for helping to turn term breech babies to head first presentation when using external cephalic version
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Cluver C, Hofmeyr GJ, Gyte GML, Sinclair M. Interventions for helping to turn term breech babies to head first presentation when using external cephalic version. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD000184. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000184.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (09 FEB 2015)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.