Spironolactone versus placebo or in combination with steroids for hirsutism and/or acne
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brown J, Farquhar C, Lee O, Toomath R, Jepson RG. Spironolactone versus placebo or in combination with steroids for hirsutism and/or acne. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD000194. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000194.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Acne in Patients with Skin of Color: Practical Management, American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, 2014, 15, 1, 7, ,
- 2Acne vulgaris, The Lancet, 2012, 379, 9813, 361, , ,
- 4Hirsutism, Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Reproductive Medicine, 2012, 22, 8, 211,
- 5Hormone therapy for acne, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2010, 62, 3, 486,