Antibiotics for acute otitis media in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Venekamp RP, Sanders S, Glasziou PP, Del Mar CB, Rovers MM. Antibiotics for acute otitis media in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD000219. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000219.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Contemporary Concepts in Management of Acute Otitis Media in Children, Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, 2014, 47, 5, 651, ,
- 2Visual and neurologic deterioration in otogenic lateral sinus thrombosis: 15 year experience, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2014, 78, 8, 1253, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Ear Infections, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2013, 40, 3, 671, , ,