Anticoagulants for preventing recurrence following presumed non-cardioembolic ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sandercock PAG, Gibson LM, Liu M. Anticoagulants for preventing recurrence following presumed non-cardioembolic ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD000248. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000248.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neurologic Aspects of Systemic Disease Part I, 2014,,
- 2Acute Ischemic Stroke, Hospital Medicine Clinics, 2012, 1, 2, e223, ,
- You have free access to this content3