Audit and feedback versus alternative strategies: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 26 JAN 1998
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 NOV 1997
Copyright © 2005 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
O'Brien MA, Oxman AD, Davis D, Haynes RB, Freemantle N, Harvey E. Audit and feedback versus alternative strategies: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1998, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD000260. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000260.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 26 JAN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.