Interventions for dysphagia and nutritional support in acute and subacute stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Geeganage C, Beavan J, Ellender S, Bath PMW. Interventions for dysphagia and nutritional support in acute and subacute stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD000323. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000323.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inclusive nutrition for children and adults with disabilities, The Lancet Global Health, 2013, 1, 4, e180, , , , ,
- 2Malnutrition, Dehydration, and Ancillary Feeding Options in Dysphagia Patients, Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, 2013, 46, 6, 1059, ,
- 3Nurses' Perception and Experiences at Nursing Home Residents with Dysphagia: Focus Group Interviews, The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, 2013, 16, 2, 112, , , ,