Planned hospital birth versus planned home birth
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Olsen O, Clausen JA. Planned hospital birth versus planned home birth. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD000352. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000352.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Home birth constructed as a safe choice in Iceland: A content analysis on Icelandic media, Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 2015, 6, 3, 138, , ,
- 2Insights from the clinical assurance of service reconfiguration in the NHS: the drivers of reconfiguration and the evidence that underpins it – a mixed-methods study, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2015, 3, 9, 1, , , , ,
- 3Reforming maternity services in Australia: Outcomes of a private practice midwifery service, Midwifery, 2015, 31, 10, 935, , , ,
- 4The characteristics of women who birth at home, in a birth centre or in a hospital labour ward: A study of a nationally-representative sample of 1835 pregnant women, Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 2015, 6, 3, 132, , , , ,
- 5Alternative birthing ways: the neonatologist's point of view, Early Human Development, 2013, 89, S54,
- 6Current education standards are essential for midwives to be capable of functioning to their full scope of practice, Women and Birth, 2013, 26, 4, 223