Antipsychotic medication for challenging behaviour in people with learning disability
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brylewski J, Duggan L. Antipsychotic medication for challenging behaviour in people with learning disability. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD000377. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000377.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 2Challenging Behavior, 2013,, , , ,
- 3Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,, , , ,
- 4Assessment and Management of Patients with Intellectual Disabilities by Psychiatric Consultants, Psychosomatics, 2011, 52, 3, 210, ,
- 6Providing services in the United Kingdom to people with an intellectual disability who present behaviour which challenges: A review of the literature, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2011, 32, 2, 395,
- 7Antipsychotic drugs for aggression in intellectual disability, The Lancet, 2008, 371, 9606, 9, ,
- 8The Maudsley 2005-2006 Prescribing Guidelines, 2005,