Nitric oxide donors (nitrates), L-arginine, or nitric oxide synthase inhibitors for acute stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 21 OCT 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bath PMW, Willmot MM, Leonardi-Bee J, Bath-Hextall FJ. Nitric oxide donors (nitrates), L-arginine, or nitric oxide synthase inhibitors for acute stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD000398. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000398.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 OCT 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 2Effects of medullary administration of a nitric oxide precursor on cardiovascular responses and neurotransmission during static exercise following ischemic stroke, Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2013, 91, 7, 510, , , ,
- 3Blood pressure as a prognostic factor after acute stroke, The Lancet Neurology, 2009, 8, 10, 938, , , ,
- 5Strategies of neuroprotection for intracranial aneurysms, Best Practice & Research Clinical Anaesthesiology, 2004, 18, 4, 595, ,