Services for reducing duration of hospital care for acute stroke patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Fearon P, Langhorne P, Early Supported Discharge Trialists. Services for reducing duration of hospital care for acute stroke patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD000443. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000443.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Insights from the clinical assurance of service reconfiguration in the NHS: the drivers of reconfiguration and the evidence that underpins it – a mixed-methods study, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2015, 3, 9, 1, , , , ,
- 2Rehabilitación domiciliaria, 2015,, , , , ,
- 3Activity Limitations Experienced by People With Stroke Who Receive Inpatient Rehabilitation: Differences Between 2001, 2005, and 2011, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014, 95, 4, 741, , , ,
- 4Organisational interventions to reduce length of stay in hospital: a rapid evidence assessment, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2014, 2, 52, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 5The effect of clinical interventions on hospital readmissions: a meta-review of published meta-analyses, Israel Journal of Health Policy Research, 2013, 2, 1, 1, ,