Target payments in primary care: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 25 OCT 1999
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 SEP 1999
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Giuffrida A, Gosden T, Forland F, Kristiansen I, Sergison M, Leese B, Pedersen L, Sutton M. Target payments in primary care: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1999, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD000531. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000531.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 OCT 1999
This article has been cited by:
- 2Establishing health systems financing research priorities in developing countries using a participatory methodology, Social Science & Medicine, 2010, 70, 12, 1933, , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 6Willingness to vaccinate and to be vaccinated in adults, Aging Clinical and Experimental Research, 2009, 21, 3, 244, , ,