Calcium channel blockers for acute traumatic brain injury
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Langham J, Goldfrad C, Teasdale G, Shaw D, Rowan K. Calcium channel blockers for acute traumatic brain injury. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD000565. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000565.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
This article has been cited by:
- 1The role of mitochondrial calcium uniporter in neuroprotection in traumatic brain injury, Medical Hypotheses, 2013, 80, 2, 115, , , , , ,
- 2The Brain as a Drug Target, 2011,, ,
- 3Concussion in the Adolescent Athlete, Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care, 2010, 40, 7, 154,
- 4Stroke Part II: Clinical Manifestations and Pathogenesis, 2008,, , ,
- 5Effect of nimodipine on outcome in patients with traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage: a systematic review, The Lancet Neurology, 2006, 5, 12, 1029, , ,