Lamotrigine versus carbamazepine monotherapy for epilepsy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Epilepsy Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gamble CL, Williamson PR, Marson AG. Lamotrigine versus carbamazepine monotherapy for epilepsy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001031. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001031.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.