Pool fencing for preventing drowning of children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 26 JAN 1998
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Thompson DC, Rivara F. Pool fencing for preventing drowning of children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1998, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001047. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001047.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 26 JAN 1998
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development of a Systematic Review of Public Health Interventions to Prevent Children Drowning, Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2014, 04, 03, 100, , , , , , , ,
- 2Preventing adolescent drowning: Understanding water safety knowledge, attitudes and swimming ability. The effect of a short water safety intervention, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2014, 70, 188, ,
- 3Reducing the global burden of childhood unintentional injuries, Archives of Disease in Childhood, 2014, 99, 1, 62, ,
- 5Swimming injuries treated in US EDs: 1990 to 2008, The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2013, 31, 5, 803, , , ,
- You have free access to this content6