Antibiotics for preterm rupture of membranes
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 2 DEC 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kenyon S, Boulvain M, Neilson JP. Antibiotics for preterm rupture of membranes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD001058. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001058.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 2 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chorioamnionitis, Clinics in Perinatology, 2015, 42, 1, 155, ,
- 2Interventions to Improve Neonatal Health and Later Survival: An Overview of Systematic Reviews, EBioMedicine, 2015, 2, 8, 985, , , ,
- 3Cerclage retention versus removal following preterm premature rupture of membranes and association with amniotic fluid markers, International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 2014, 125, 1, 37, , , , ,
- 4Current Management and Long-term Outcomes Following Chorioamnionitis, Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, 2014, 41, 4, 649, , ,