Antibiotic regimens for endometritis after delivery
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
French L, Smaill FM. Antibiotic regimens for endometritis after delivery. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD001067. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001067.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Obstetric Infections, Critical Care Clinics, 2013, 29, 3, 509,
- 4Prise en charge des infections du post-abortum, Journal de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, 2012, 41, 8, 904, , , , , , , ,
- 5Conn's Current Therapy 2012, 2012,
- 6Are antibiotics necessary after 48 hours of improvement in infected/septic abortions? A randomized controlled trial followed by a cohort study, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011, 204, 4, 301.e1, , , ,
- 7Vaginal cleansing before cesarean delivery to reduce postoperative infectious morbidity: a randomized, controlled trial, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010, 202, 3, 310.e1, , , , , , ,